Burns Orthodontics specializes in orthodontic care for children, adolescents, and adults. Each patient’s treatment plan is customized for his or her individual needs and goals.
Burns Orthodontics is committed to providing a clean, friendly, and respectful treatment environment. We offer three convenient offices located in Mt. Lebanon, McMurray, and Waynesburg, Pennsylvania.
Your First Visit
Burns Orthodontics provides patients with exceptional care through continued research and development in orthodontics by attending continuing education, participating in professional organizations, and authoring articles.
Here is an outline of how patient’s first visits are operated at Burns Orthodontics.
- Schedule an initial visit with our front office
- There is no charge for your initial consultation
- Only after an evaluation and screening, can a patient’s condition be determined.
- This initial consultation provides Dr. Burns and you an opportunity to become acquainted and determine if you are a candidate for orthodontic treatment.
- Dr. Burns will conduct an evaluation and discuss treatment length and options that are appropriate for your needs and goals.
- Questions are always welcome and encouraged.
- Schedule your next returning visit at our office or online
Serving West Pennsylvania
Our McMurray office was established in 1978. Dr. Burns bought the practice in 2008. She provides the finest orthodontic treatment to those living in the surrounding townships within the Washington County area.
Our Mt. Lebanon office was established in 1978. Dr. Burns bought the practice in 2008. Residents in Allegheny County area have been receiving premium orthodontic care for over four decades.
Our Waynesburg office has been serving Greene County residents since its establishment in 2010.